Our employees are our most important asset.
Do you have an exceptional level of motivation and entrepreneurial spirit? We would like
to meet you. We are looking for our next team members to join our fast growing team in
Please send us your application to email@example.com or contact us on LinkedIn.
Within our Key account management team we are looking for a structured onboarding specialist who will be primary point of contact to our new clients to establish their new Issuance vehicles.
- Onboarding the new clients with their respective issuance vehicle
- Preparing the required contracts for setting up the clients Issuance vehicle
- Following the structured onboarding process
- Coordinating between the different legal entities
- Ensure the timely and successful establishment of clients new Issuance vehicle
- Accompany and support the client with the entire onboarding process
- Maintain a high level of process quality and consistency as well as an excellent relationship with the customer
- Client Focus: Proven ability to consistently deliver high-quality service, working collaboratively with clients and internal and external business units and counterparties
- Proven ability to manage multiple onboardings at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- verbal and written English Skill (German is an advantage)
- Experience in the financial services industry is an advantage
- Track record of managing multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Works independently, has good judgment and consistent follow-through
- Team player
As our new legal counsel you will play a key role in our product legal team while managing a growing number of complex transactions. This role will provide you with valuable experience in the fast-moving field of structured products, as well as in a growing, multi-cultural company with the goal of transforming the issuance of financial products.
- drafting and reviewing contracts and other legal documents,
- structuring and closing transactions,
- handling account-opening of issuance vehicles at custodian banks and brokers, cryptocurrency exchanges, and similar counterparties,
- advising internal and external stakeholders on legal and regulatory topics,
- owning and managing relationships with key counterparties,
- reviewing and providing input to processes and procedures with a focus on efficiency and optimization.
- masters in law or equivalent, bar admission preferred,
- 3 to 5 years’ working experience as a legal counsel, law firm experience preferred,
- experience with financial products, investment vehicles, or securitization,
- flexibility, able to work under pressure and multi-task, efficient and well-organized working skills, accuracy and attention to details,
- willingness to learn, grow professionally and take on tasks that might typically be outside the traditional legal sphere, but are related to the service offering,
- ability to work well autonomously and also in a team, and a good team player who can integrate and work in a multicultural team/environment,
- professional, proactive and practical approach to problem-solving,
- effective oral and written communication skills in English and German.